Lash&Brow HEALTH Henna sachet by Brow Xenna®
BROW XENNA EYEBROW HENNA is an innovative coloring product based on ground henna leaves, a mixture of herbs and organic compounds for lasting brow coloring with the effect of tattooing. Rich palette of natural shades can be used individually or combined with each other. Natural ingredients of brow henna BROW XENNA take care of damaged and weak hairs, strengthening them more and more with each procedure and restoring the natural shape of the eyebrows. The look becomes more expressive and attractive.
Brow Xenna is the first henna designed specifically for eyebrow tinting. Coloring lasts from 5 to 14 days on the skin and up to 6-7 weeks on the hairs. Henna has healing properties, therefore, it not only colors, but also restores damaged eyebrows and makes hair thicker. Henna coloring Brow Xenna able to block the old tattoo.
BrowXenna eyebrow henna palette is 12 shades. Ten of them are shades of henna that can be used separately. And two concentrate (BLACK or AMBER), which can not be used in its pure form, just adding to the shades.
BrowXenna Henna is available in two packaging options - bottle and sachet.
One package of BrowXenna henna lasts on average for 100 procedures.
Before use, read the instructions!
1. Remove make up carefully using micellar water, or similar make up remover. Do not use oil-based cleansers.
2. To prepare eyebrows for tinting, use BrowXenna Shampoo, or a similar product. Shampoo gently and deeply cleanses the hair of the eyebrows and the skin surface, and gently removes dead skin particles, contributing to better fixation of the color.
3. Rinse the shampoo with BrowXenna Two-Phase Fixing Tonic.
1. In a non-metallic container, mix the henna (the amount equivalent to 2 rice grains) with 4-8 drops of BrowXenna Mineral Solution. The mineral solution is designed to give you the best results and extend the life of the henna tint. Although the results may be less predictable and long-lasting, distilled or sterile water can be used in the place of Mineral Solution.
2. Mix the resulting composition thoroughly. When necessary, add more mineral solution or henna to the mixture to obtain the desired consistency of soy sauce.
You can apply barrier cream around the brows at this stage if you like.
1. Apply a thin layer of the mixture using a brush on the skin and hairs, to create an ombre effect. Pay special attention to the symmetry and definition of the lines, and try to avoid making spots or gaps. Lift the hairs of thick eyebrows with a brush, and spread the color evenly.
2. For a well-defined and even result, apply in several layers. Wait until the layer dries before applying the next layer.
3. If you do get henna where you don't want it, remove straight away with damp cotton tips, or use BrowXenna Henna Remover.
4. After complete drying of the last layer, remove from the eyebrows with a cotton pad moistened with BrowXenna Two-Phase Fixing Tonic. Alternatively, you can remove dry, with a mascara brush (this will make a mess).
5. To obtain a more intense result, the application time on the eyebrows can reach up to 25 minutes on the skin, from the moment of applying the first layer. Normal application time is 5-20 minutes.
6. Let your client know they have to keep the brows dry for 12-24 hours after henna application for the best skin stain. BrowXenna Brow Oil can be applied if you wish.